It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Friday, April 24, 2015

History of Banking and Money Key Excerpts From Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope

http://www.wanttoknow.info/articles/quigley_carroll.tragedy_hope_banking_money_history

"There does exist ... an international Anglophile network ... which we may identify as the Round Table Groups. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected ... to a few of its policies ... but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."

No comments:

Post a Comment