It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Friday, June 30, 2017

Public Schools Are Designed To Push Drugs And Poison Your Children

As crazy as this may sound to the average thinking person a lot of what he says is true I witnessed this first hand with my 5 year old Grandson. My Grandson is your average, wait let me fix that ABOVE AVERAGE five year old boy very active and very VERY smart beyond his years. Well one of his so called teachers caught on to this fact that he was able to think on his feet so quickly, what does the Liberal moron do? call my daughter in for a meeting stating that my Grand Son should be on Meds...I kid you not. Needless to say said Teacher was reprimanded and my Grandson has since been transferred to another class and is doing just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment