It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-call-after-husband-was-killed-in-afghanistan/

Gold star widow Natasha De Alencar released the audio of a phone conversation she had with President Donald Trump in April about the death of her husband who was killed in Afghanistan.
“I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a horrible thing, except that he’s an unbelievable hero,” Trump told her in the call about her husband Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, which The Washington Post released.
“Thank you. I really, really appreciated it,” she said. “I really do, sir.”

Yup that's Racist alright, I know CNN told me so. The entire Nation has become a "Cornucopia of Clownfuckery"( Excuse my language )

No comments:

Post a Comment