It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

"I Can't Say I'm Sorry" Says Covington MAGA Hat Teen; "Vietnam Vet" Indian Outed As Fridge-Fixer

Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann refused to apologize for standing his ground as a native american "Vietnam veteran" approached him banging a drum.
"I mean, in hindsight, I wish we could've walked away and avoided the whole thing. But I can't say that I'm sorry for listening to him and standing there," Sandmann told "NBC Today" co-host Savannah Guthrie in an interview which has received harsh criticism from both the left and the right.
Wednesday's interview evoked strong reactions - with liberals condemning NBC for interviewing Sandmann, and conservatives knocking the network for asking loaded questions.



https://youtu.be/CIXIzvyAlLA

Saying you are sorry is admitting you did something wrong!...what the hell is wrong with you Lefty mental cases? Oh wait I know...Sorry for being White...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment