It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sanders, Harris Say Boston Marathon Bomber Should Be Able To Vote From Prison

"But I think the right to vote is inherent to our democracy," Sanders continued. "Yes, even for terrible people, because once you start chipping away ... you’re running down a slippery slope. ... I do believe that even if they are in jail, they’re paying their price to society, but that should not take away their inherent American right to participate in our democracy."
Following Sanders' Monday comments CNN's Chris Cuomo told the Vermont Senator that he might be writing an opposition ad against himself, to which Sanders replied: "I have written many 30-second opposition ads throughout my life. This will be just another one."


 Bernie Sander's initials are BS. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment