It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Friday, December 13, 2013

David Rosenberg: U.S. economy in 2014 has more upside than many think | Financial Post

David Rosenberg: U.S. economy in 2014 has more upside than many think | Financial Post

When I mentioned the somewhat more upbeat tone in the most recent Beige Book, a participant asked, “Who cares what the Fed has to say, anyway?” My response that the Beige Book is a compilation of what business owners have to say about the macro outlook was again greeted with shrugged shoulders.
When I highlighted my bet with well-known economist John Mauldin that we would see at least one three-handle on payrolls next year and that I see real GDP growth at 3%, you could hear gasps in the room. Today, this is viewed by most as wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment