It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Saturday, December 07, 2013

KC Police Allegedly Threatened to Shoot Homeowner’s Dogs if He Refused a search

http://www.volokh.com/2013/12/06/kansas-city-police-allegedly-threatened-shoot-homeowners-dogs-refused-let-search-house-without-warrant/

Eric Crinnian, a lawyer, heard a loud banging at his door Monday night, he was instantly alarmed since a neighbor’s house was robbed a few weeks ago, so he grabbed a crow-bar.
Crinnian said three police officers were outside his house.
“I open the door a little bit wider and he sees that I have something in my hand, so he pulls his gun, tells me to put down whatever I’ve got and then come out with my hands up, so I do,” Crinnian said.
They wanted to know where two guys were, and Crinnian later found out police believed they violated parole.

“I said, ‘I have no idea who you’re talking about I’ve never heard of these people before,’” he said.
To prove it, he said police asked to search his house, Crinnian refused multiple times. He said they needed a warrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment