It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Real or Photoshop?

http://www.barackobama.com/health-care-holidays/

Now I think I've seen it all....

The White House tweeted this little gem today and used the hashtag #obamacareinthreewords. The three words they used...
Saving People Money.
 
Many of us have seen our premiums increase by 30% to 50% since 2010. If I paid $10,000 in premiums back in 2010 and now pay $15,000 in 2014, under the MLR rule in 2010 my insurer was able to retain $2000 for administration and other fixed costs. Based on the new premiums my insurer will be able to retain $3000
As a business owner I would argue that #Obamacareinthreewords is:
Insurance. Company. Racket.

No comments:

Post a Comment