It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Monday, December 09, 2013

SPX


The real kicker this year, was breaking the 1550 mark (see green arrow) early in the year, and now we are back up at the 1800 mark. Believe it or not, but the month of December (which we are now in) over the years has been a good performer as well, so even though the market still looks healthy here, I am more interested than anyone to see what we have in store for us in the next few weeks, leading into 2014, but so far the signs are pretty good I think. Time will tell.

Laugh if you will, but my overall consensus looking at the chart below, is hinting we are in a very very healthy bull market. Bears got decimated this year!...... hell, we only had 1 or two red months the whole year.

I'm sitting in SPY June long calls  Ill let the money come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment