It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Why the Feds Won’t Confiscate Your Retirement Plan… But They Will Do This

Why the Feds Won’t Confiscate Your Retirement Plan… But They Will Do This

Over the last few weeks, I’ve had close to 30 consultations with Nestmann Group clients. And one of their top concerns is that Barack Obama or some future US president will find a way to confiscate the money in their IRAs or 401(k) plans.
It’s not going to happen. Now, I know that’s not what you’re reading from some of my colleagues covering the wealth preservation and asset protection beat.
What’s more, if I’m wrong and the government does confiscate retirement plans or requires them to make mandatory investments (e.g., in long-term government bonds, etc.), the solution some of my colleagues have suggested won’t protect the assets in your plan

No comments:

Post a Comment