It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Non-dollar trading is killing the petrodollar

 Non-dollar trading is killing the petrodollar – World Post

A profound transformation of the global monetary system is underway. It is being driven by a perfect storm: the need for Russia and Iran to escape Western sanctions, the low interest rate policy of the U.S. Federal Reserve to keep the American economy afloat and the increasing demand for Middle East oil by China.
The implications of this transformation are immense for U.S. policy in the Middle East which, for 50 years, has been founded on a partnership with Saudi Arabia. 


Merry X-MAS!
Oh the economy outside is frightful
But my 80 inch Big Screen is so delightful
And since our economy’s got no place to go
Let It Blow! Let It Blow! Let It Blow!!

Oh, the collapse doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've brought some credit card debt for popping
My Obamaphones are turned way down low
Let It Blow! Let It Blow! Let It Blow!

When we finally kiss our economy goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if Obama really tells me everything’s alright
All the way home I'll be warm!

The economy is slowly dying
And my dear we're still denying
But as long as you love me so
Let It Blow! Let It Blow! Let It Blow!


No comments:

Post a Comment