It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Obamacare: The Hidden Agenda

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=383

A flash back, by now I'm sure most of you have seen the CPI numbers this morning, healthcare costs are skyrocketing . We've been lied to all these years by the  so called medical profecionals telling us Saturated fats cause Cholesterol which in turn causes heart disease.  So they pushed high carbohydrate diets on to uneducated, trusting what the doctors says fools . Ever wonder why all these years you've seen your health get worse and worse on a high carb diet? That because carbs turn to sugar which turns to fat which causes all kinds of illness. Me personally I've been on a high saturated fat diet  for well over a year now and I'm in the best shape of my life. I do not drink or smoke I excercise regularly and I love Bacon! I'm pill free and hospital free, the last time I stepped into a hospital was well over 13 years ago and that was for some stiches of which I could have done myself. Bottom line change your eating habits , oh and I forgot to mention I look like I'm in my early thirties , yes the transformation is amazing to say the least. But you have to want it , of not you will pay dearly at the pump. Big pharma thanks you for your support, as does the people who hold these shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment