It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

IS THIS THE LARGEST METALS SHAKEOUT IN HISTORY ?

https://thebigbreakout.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/is-this-the-largest-metals-shakeout-in-history-slv-gld/

At the beginning of 2016 I was very bullish metals. I was very bullish Brexit and thought it would help Gold and I was very bullish Trump and thought it would help Gold.
It doesn’t matter “what I think” in the market it only matters “what the market thinks.” So there was a lot of Metals buying in the beginning of 2016. (I am going to try and walk you through the chart below). And there was even MORE buying when Trump won the primary at the end of April and early May. This was quickly sold off to kill the chasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment