It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Conflicts for Trump are considered Treason by the Main Street Media, but insider trading by sitting congressman are ordinary business

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-11/trump-slams-report-on-alleged-russian-intelligence-scheme

On his business ties, Trump said he is stepping down from all positions at the Trump Organization, though he won’t be divesting his ownership in the company.
“I have a no conflict of interest provision as president. I could actually run my business and run government at the same time. I don’t like the way that looks but I would be able to do it,” he said.

!@#$##!!!!! DISGRACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment