It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

THE LONGEST GOODBYE, REFERS TO SELF 75 TIMES, DEBT NEARS $20 TRILLION

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-farewell-address-longer-than-reagans-clintons-and-george-w.-bushs-combined/article/2611472

President Obama referred to himself 75 times in his farewell address Tuesday night, according to a review of his prepared remarks by The Daily Caller.
Obama heavily promoted the speech, penning a blog post about it and appearing in a promotional video in the days leading up to the address.
Obama said “I” 33 times during the speech, “my” 20 times, “me” 10 times, and “I’m” or “I’ve” 12 times.

Pathetic, describes it perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment