- Rate hike will likely be appropriate at one of its upcoming meetings if employment and inflation evolve in line with expectations
- Reiterates the view that three hikes are possible in line with Fed forecasts
- Repeats, waiting too long to tighten would be unwise
- Gradual increases in Fed funds rate will likely be appropriate but mon pol is not on a set course
- Hopes that fiscal policies will be consistent with putting the US on a sustainable trajectory
- Incoming data suggests that the labour market continues to strengthen and inflation moving up to 2% in line with FOMC expectations
Here's the live link
Raise those Rates Janet, anything to take down the Trump Administration seems to be the goal here.