It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Obama Refers To Himself 216 Times In $3 Million Dollar Speech At Global Food Innovation Summit

Obama said he is working to build “an effective network of global activists.” “You notice I have a lot of grey hair now,” Obama said. “People always ask me, ‘Oh, Mr. President, we need you and we want you involved.


“And I’m happy to get involved, but the greatest thing I think I can give is to make sure that somebody who is 20 years old, 21, 25, who are ready to make their mark on the world that I can help them so that they can take it to the next level.”
Obama was asked how he changed in office and he remarked, “I think the people who know me best would say that I have not changed much.
“One of the dangers of being in the public eye, being in the spotlight, being in positions of power is how it will change your soul.”

He added, “That you start believing your own hype. You start believing that you deserve all the attention. I actually found that I became more humble the longer I was in office.” The UK Express reports Obama was paid $3 million for his appearance. source

No comments:

Post a Comment