It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Friday, June 02, 2017

Kathy Griffin Abandons Accountability, Slams Trump & Family For "Personally Ruining [Her] Life"

Somehow, Kathy Griffin is now claiming she is the 'victim' of Trump (and his grown children) "personally ruining my life" after her disgusting stuint earlier in the week
"I'm not afraid of Donald Trump... He's a bully. I've dealt with older white guys trying to keep me down my whole life."
Enjoy...

 Sign under:

" When you ruin your life its, it is best to blame others"...Enjoy your self induced  poverty dumb ass, comedy or not YOU CROSSED THE LINE and your a sick individual who certainly could use an evaluation.

Be thankful your not in jail. The enjoyment in all this is the Libs are imploding before our very eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment