It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

I don't know how many times I have said this.... the level of stupidity, absurdity and just plain unbelievable in Congress just blows me away.

Cory Booker: 'This Planet Simply Can't Sustain' People Eating Meat

 To summarize, according to Booker we have to stop eating meat because if we don't the planet will get destroyed. Why you ask? Cow farts. I know the cow fart theory has been around for some time; but honestly, how can anyone claim this as a scientific fact with a straight face? Really, the planet will be doomed because of cow farts? Uggh. Shame on us for continuing to vote these idiots into office.

I am pretty sure there were a lot more animals on this planet prior to us taking over every square inch of livable space. I am willing to bet that humans release more farts into the air than the cows. Heaven forbid some democrat figures that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment