It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Dr. Robert Malone: Before You Inject Your Child

https://malone.substack.com/p/before-you-inject-your-child

Video backup

My name is Robert Malone. I am a physician and a scientist. But more importantly, I am a father and a grandfather. I don’t usually read from a prepared speech, but this is so important that I wanted to make sure that I get every single word and scientific fact correct.

I stand by this statement with a career dedicated to vaccine research and development. I’m vaccinated for COVID and I’m generally pro-vaccination. I have devoted my entire career to developing safe and effective ways to prevent and treat infectious diseases.

Before you inject your child – a decision that is irreversible – I wanted to let you know the scientific facts about this genetic vaccine, which is based on the mRNA vaccine technology I created

No comments:

Post a Comment