It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Saturday, January 15, 2022

EVIDENCE THAT RED STATES ARE BEING TARGETED WITH BATCHES OF HIGHER TOXICITY

 https://www.bitchute.com/video/AdIvdbx1CxDc/

was asked to analyse differences in adverse reactions for each state in the USA. So I looked at deaths following vaccination.

I looked at all COVID 19 vaccines together, and filtered the was asked to analyse differences in adverse reactions for each state in the USA. So I looked at deaths following vaccination.

I looked at all COVID 19 vaccines together, and filtered the results so I had only the adverse reactions resulting in death.

Then I used a pivot table to count the number of deaths for each state. so I had only the adverse reactions resulting in death.

===÷

Those.so.called  FREE.N95 masks these morons are proposing to send out to every home..toss it in the trash these people cannot be trusted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment