It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Friday, June 10, 2022

Justin Bieber Diagnosed with Rare Disorder Causing Facial Paralysis

 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/justin-bieber-diagnosed-rare-disorder-200757187.html

As you can probably see from my face, I have this syndrome called Ramsay Hunt syndrome and it is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear and my facial nerves,” the pop singer said in a video posted to Instagram. “As you can see, this eye is not blinking, I can’t smile on this side of my face, this nostril will not move. So there’s full paralysis on this side of my face.”

====

No Im sorry to say you are Vaccine injured..The coming Nuremberg 2 trials are gonna be epic. These vaccines are a crime aginst Humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment