It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.

Thursday, June 16, 2022

QUERCETIN AND CURCUMIN AS POTENTIALLY POWERFUL "PRIOLOID" THERAPEUTICS

 https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/quercetin-and-curcumin-as-potentially

I have been searching for answers to the systemic amyloidosis and anchorless prion pathologies of the Spike Protein. I believe Quercetin could prove to be a very powerful therapeutic in combatting these pathological mechanisms.

What I find most interesting about Quercetin is that it breaks apart prion fibril formations. One wonders if this could potentially prevent or remedy the fibril aggregates being found by embalmers. Please note, I do not believe the fibril aggregates are any sort of “nanotechnology.” I believe they are rapidly induced and developing “prioloid” aggregates.

No comments:

Post a Comment